Office of the Dean/ Vice-Dean
Preparing, organizing, and conducting all works of the office of the dean/vice-dean, embarking on all routine works, and accomplishing the administrative works with all relevant departments.
· Welcoming the reviewers of the office of the dean/vice-dean, receiving their letters or correspondences, and organizing their meetings with the dean/vice-dean.
· Receiving, opening, and reporting the correspondences of the office of the dean/vice-dean for reviewing and guidance.
· Preparing the agenda of the board of deanship in coordination with the secretary, including the topics to be discussed and notifying the members of the board.
· Preparing the room of meetings, and checking its appropriateness and facilities.
· Following-up the printing of the minutes of meetings, signing them by the members, and accomplishing their procedures, classification, indexing, and maintaining in a retrievable way.
· Preparing decisions and informing the executive bodies after approval.
· Preparing the outgoing correspondences of the dean's office, supervising, and forwarding them to the concerned departments, whether internal or external.
· Answering phone calls and making the required actions.
· Conducting copying, printing, and photocopying of the works of the dean's office.
· Supervising the management, organization, and maintenance of the files of the dean's office.
· Informing the administrative units and departments of the instructions of the dean.
· Carrying out any other duties by the dean.
Secretary, office of the dean and competent bodies