Replacement Document Terms of Issue

·         The graduate announces in NU Newspaper or in one of the local newspapers the loss of his graduation certificate and submits a request of issuing a replacement for the lost one after four weeks from the announcement with a copy of the announcement attached.

·         A copy of national identity for males and a copy of family card for females.

·         A copy of the lost graduation certificate, if any.

·         A stamp of "Replacement" on each replacement document or certificate.