from university to another one - Deanship of Admission and Registration
التحويل بين الجامعات
Transfer from one university to another university
1. The student should be enrolled at a recognized college or university.
2. The student must not have been dismissed from that university for
disciplinary or academic reasons.
3. The student must satisfy the transfer conditions as determined by the
4. The credits studied at Najran University must be at least 60% of the total
required credits. The College Council should review the courses taken by the
students outside the University based on the recommendations of the
departments which offer equivalent courses. The courses evaluated as
equivalent will be transferred to the student's record but will not be included
in the calculation of his accumulative Grade Point Average.
5. The transfer of a student from one university to another during any semester
takes place in accordance with the procedures and the dates announced by
the university to which the university is transferring under the general
6. In case of, after his transfer, discovering that a student has been dismissed
from his previous university for disciplinary reasons, his enrollment will be
considered cancelled as of the date of admitting his transfer to the university.