Vice-Dean of Admission and Registration
He is a faculty member who is responsible for the deanship and supports the dean in managing its affairs within rules and regulations.
· Supporting the dean in all the works and activities of the deanship.
· Representing the dean in the implementation of all tasks in his absence or the office is vacant.
· Conducting the tasks assigned by the dean that are compatible with rules and regulations.
· Setting the internal action system in the deanship and defining the needs, general specification of the employees' assignment and coordination of its various units.
· Heading the committees of the deanship and reporting to the competent bodies after submitting to the dean.
· Supervising the implementation of the assigned tasks of the deanship.
· Addressing the competent bodies in the university in the specialization and scope of the rectorship.
Dean of the deanship
Registration department, scholarship department, affiliation affairs, and awards department