Requirements of External Scholarships
Admission requirements for Saudi students are applied to external sponsored students except for (General Aptitude Test and Achievement Test):
1. Applicant's minimum age is 17 years old and he/she doesn't exceed 25 years old.
2. The applicant didn't get a scholarship from any other academic institution in the kingdom.
3. The applicant must authenticate his/her credentials from competent bodies, Saudi embassy and Saudi Attaché in his/her homeland.
4. The applicant must issue a certificate of no criminal record from security departments in his/her homeland.
5. The applicant wasn't disqualified from any other academic institutions in the kingdom.
6. The applicant can be admitted to all academic majors except for health majors.
7. The applicant cannot change his/her academic major after being admitted to particular major.
8. The female student must not travel without a Mahram.
9. The applicant should pass the medical examination conducted by the University.
10. The government of the applicant's country must give approval letter for studying in KSA – this condition for countries that apply this requirement to the Saudi students.
11. The applicant should be fluent in speaking and writing of Arabic Language.