Issuance of Graduation Certificates Procedures and Schedule
· The student must attend himself/herself to receive the certificate or, in case of inability to attend, to make power of attorney to someone with an official authorization from the public notary.
· National Identity for male and female or a valid Residence Permit for non-Saudis and University Card must be brought and the certificate can't be delivered without them.
Receiving the Graduation Certificate Locations
· Male students from Admission and Registration Deanship at the main campus.
· Female students from the Female Section of Admission and Registration Deanship at the administrative building.
· Sharoura male students from Admission and Registration Unit at College of Science and Arts.
· Sharoura female students from Alumni Unit at College of Science and Arts (Girls)
Issuing the graduation certificates starts from Mon. 2/5/1438 and lasts for fifteen days and then the rest of certificates will be delivered at the end of the 2nd semester
Important Note: Issuing and printing the certificate is only after updating the name in English and filling the alumni discharge form on the website after finishing the tests.